Reducing risk and resource
The introduction of auto-enrolment has brought many new administration and record keeping requirements which impact on many specialist stakeholders within a company; HR, finance, payroll and pensions.
For the large and increasing number of organisations Johnson Fleming has partnered with to deliver this service, three critical components were behind their decision in selecting us: time, capability and risk.
A focus on customer service
Our outsourced pension scheme administration service is founded upon our commitment to exceptional customer service and our purposely built administration platform.
With technology and legislation changing constantly, our core objective is to provide high quality administration for you and your members whilst demonstrating added value and controlling costs.
What to expect from our pension administration service
- Integration of historic data so all records sit in one place providing a clear audit record
- Comprehensive validation of both initial and ongoing employee data
- Support resolution of employee and employer queries
- Undertake assessment and categorisation of workforce on an ongoing basis
- Issue mandatory auto-enrolment communications in your brand identity
- Process electronically advised opt-outs via the administration system and liaise with product provider to manage refunds to client accordingly
- Manage the product provider relationship and upload of records
- Reconcile contribution schedule against clients payroll report and record all schedule changes
- Provide necessary certification as required and act as liaison with The Pensions Regulator
- Full audit history of all transactions and communications issued
Get in touch
Need help with the administration of your pension scheme?
As part of our wider business objectives we were looking to source a workplace pensions partner, rather than just a supplier, and in Johnson Fleming we have found exactly that"Brintons
We're helping some of the UK's most well known companies with their employee benefit strategies