Supporting your business and HR objectives
Sourcing benefits that deliver real value for your organisation and importantly, your people can carry compliance risks, be stressful and consume a lot of time and energy, ultimately costing your business money.
With our employee benefits brokerage service we’ll not only relieve these pressures, but we’ll source bespoke solutions for you that are transparent, support your business and HR objectives and add real value to your employee benefits.
Delivering value for your people
Your employee benefits play a crucial role in ensuring people want to join your business, do their best work and stay with you. They want holistic support for their overall health and wellbeing, in addition to traditional benefits such as a pension scheme to help them save for their retirement.
We’ll ensure your benefits are right for your business, competitive in your sector, competitively priced and deliver value for your people to give them the peace of mind that their benefits are the best they can be.
Risk and healthcare benefits we can help you with
- Group income protection (GIP)
- Group life assurance (GLA)
- Group Dependants Pension
- Group critical illness (GCI)
- Flexible and voluntary benefits
- Excepted group life policies
- Private medical insurance (PMI)
- Health screening
- Dental insurance
- Optical insurance
- Health cash plans
- Employee assistance programmes (EAP)
- Absence management
- Voluntary benefits
- Employee discount sites
- Mental health first aid
- Financial wellbeing tools
The market is evolving
For many, reviewing your employee benefits can be a bit like renewing your car insurance. Provide the same details as last year, get a range of providers to quote and then go with the cheapest. That’s if they are reviewed at all or just continue to be placed with the same provider year after year. However, there should be more to reviewing employee benefits than this. The market, legislation and existing products are forever changing, and new products are becoming available to the market.
Timing is crucial
To make sure your insured benefits are< working efficiently and delivering value for your business, and your people, the timing of a review is crucial. Conducting a review well in advance of the end of rate guarantee period will enable you to:
- Ensure your benefits are in line with your business strategy
- identify historic elements of the schemes that are no longer relevant
- Explore different ways to adjust the level of premiums you pay
- Get a better understanding of whether your current benefits package is appropriate and delivering value for money
- Understand whether the service you currently receive, from your current provider or consultant, is effective
Adding value through reviewing your employee benefits
Make sure your insured benefits are working efficiently and delivering value for your business, and your people. In the guide we will outline how reviewing your employee benefits can help you better tailor them to your people.
Helping clients of all sizes
We're helping some of the UK's most well known companies with their employee benefit strategies