New Business Consultant
Johnson Fleming is part of the global NFP business. NFP are an international insurance brokerage and consultancy, and we are looking for a New Business Consultant to work within the Employee Benefits division. We are seeking to appoint a New Business Consultant to focus solely on promoting our benefits propositions to current group clients to deliver growth in this key area of the business. Through consultancy our benefit solutions will be presented to grow the range of services we currently provide to clients to secure new contracts with them.
You will be provided with a first-class infrastructure that will provide you with a genuine opportunity to be successful. You must be a driven individual and have an excellent and practical understanding of employee benefits environment. The ability to work independently with limited supervision is paramount to this role and the successful applicant will be required to demonstrate that they can manage their own time and work effectively with existing company systems and processes. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with the knowledge and skills to be a successful New Business Consultant in the Employee Benefits market to join a progressive, market leading company.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, motivated by personal achievement and delivering excellent client results with a demonstrable sales track record. Candidates for this position must possess a high level of communication skills, be focused and be able to work under pressure in a target driven environment. You will also be responsible for liaising with colleagues across the group and working from introductions to key group clients.
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days starting annual holiday allowance with ability to buy additional
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Group Private Healthcare Scheme
- Group Critical Illness Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric car scheme
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
- Workplace savings and discount voucher scheme
- Free car parking
To secure revenue from new services to current group clients, assisting in the delivery of the NFP business plan and objectives for profitable growth and increasing income. Cross selling of the NFP corporate benefits proposition into the other areas of the Group.
· Increase the range of services provided to pension administration clients and group commercial insurance clients
· Partner with Consultants and sales teams from across NFP Group to identify new targets for selling employee benefits proposition
· Sales presentations using all methods to prospective clients to identify opportunities to sell employee benefits services
· Ensure formal contracts and service level agreements exist for all new clients
· Deliver full handover to client delivery teams for newly acquired clients, including involvement of finance team for invoicing purposes
· Update CRM with sales prospect information and report regularly on pipeline development
· Work alongside the sales and marketing team to deliver effective and engaging marketing activities for new clients
· Identification of new opportunities to support new business activities
· Organisation of events to promote employee benefits offering
· Proven track record in sales
· Self-starter highly motivated by their own success and an evangelist for the products
· Must be able to work in a target driven environment
· Experience in employee benefits and in ideally Group Risk / Healthcare products
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all types of clients.
· Well-developed capability to prioritise and manage yourself in order to achieve challenging targets
· Willing to travel extensively across the UK
· The ability to identify relevant new business opportunities and drive them through to a sale
· Excellent presentation skills