Webinar: Tuesday 26 April, 11:00am (GMT)
Keeping your people engaged with their employee benefits can be challenging, when you’re addressing unique needs at different times in people’s working lives.
Join us to find out how to use data to deliver personalised communications for all your people, to boost engagement and ensure your employee benefits are supporting them at the times in their lives when they need them the most.
In this 30 minute session, we’ll be covering:
- Why personalisation is so important
- How data can help you to move away from a ‘one size fits all’ approach
- Five key data triggers you should look at implementing
- Improving your benefits communications
- Helping your people make more informed financial decisions
About the host
Claire Gibson, DipFA Assoc CIPD MLIBF
Claire brings her HR and employee benefits knowledge to her role as an Employee Benefits Consultant. Passionate about benefits engagement, she has helped hundreds of businesses boost their engagement through a combination of data, regular reviews and enhancement, and personalisation.